It is necessary to complete the Return Form available on the web site in the Customer Care area, in order for us to provide you with a Return Number. It is not possible to return an item in exchange for another.
Terms and Conditions of Return
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- the online Return Form must be correctly completed and submitted to the Vendor within thirty (30) days of the date of your receipt thereof;
- the products have not been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged;
- the identification tag is still attached to the products with the disposable seal;
- the products are returned in their original packaging;
- the products must be returned within thirty (30) days from the date the package was delivered to you.
Please note that shipping costs, duties, taxes and fees you have paid for the delivery of the purchased products shall not be refunded. For more information read the below Return Shipping section or visit Customer Care area.
You can ship your returns to the Vendor with a shipping service of your choice and the return shipping will be at your own expense. You may choose the modality of return consulting the below “Couriers and expenses” section. Please verify that you have accurately completed and included with your package all the necessary documentation for Customs clearance. Please make sure to print and fill out 5 copies of the Returns Proforma Invoice that came with your parcel. Without all the copies the package will be rejected at Customs and will be returned to you.
Customs authorities require that all such documentation be written in English so that when necessary it can be used both for export and for import in Hong Kong SAR, China. We recommend that you consult with local authorities and/or your selected shipping service to ensure that the documentation is sufficient. The Vendor cannot be held responsible for parcels that are detained at Customs because of lacking or insufficient documentation.
The Vendor therefore highly recommends that you choose a shipping service that permits you to trace it at any time.
Couriers and expenses for the Return Shipping:
- for Australia, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea the return shipping is free if you use UPS driver. Likewise, return is free if you use UPS driver in Taiwan and Macau SAR, China. The Vendor will automatically deduct a Return Fee of $15,00 from the refund.
- for Vietnam, Indonesia, Brunei you may ship the return with a shipping service of your choice and the shipping expenses will be at your charge
- for Hong Kong SAR, China the return shipping is free if you use SF Express
After the Vendor has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, you will receive an email that the returned products have been accepted. Whatever the form of payment you used (Credit/Debit Card, PayPal where available), the refund procedure will start within 30 days of when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once the Vendor has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the payment type used:
- purchase by Credit/Debit Card: refund time will depend on the credit card company’s policies. We would like to assure you, however, that the value date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore you will not suffer any interest loss;
- payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement to the credit/debit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card.
All products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag with a disposable seal. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Returned products without the tag or seal will not be accepted.